Possibility of Alien life in Solar System: Claims NASA

Possibility of Alien life in Solar System Claims NASA-telugu70mm.com
In a recent release, NASA gave a statement and confirmed its claims that there is a possibility of life inhabiting Enceladus, the watery moon of Saturn. Enceladus, a moon of Jupiter is a “water world,” covered by oceans of liquid water trapped under a layer of ice. Casini, NASA’s Saturn probe remarked a plume of water from a crack in Enceladus’s ice. Sample tests of the plume found 98% water and the rest 2% consisting of elements like liquid hydrogen, CO2 and methane – and indications of organics.
 
Hunter Waite, study lead on the Encephalus plume observation from Southwest Research Institute in San Antonio said in an official statement that,”This [molecular hydrogen] is just like the icing on the cake. Now, you see the chemical energy source that microbes could use. The only thing we haven’t seen is phosphorus and sulfur, and that’s probably because they were in small enough quantities that we didn’t see them. We have to go back and look and search for signs of life as well”. 
NASA believes the possibility of life such as bacteria to live on the seafloor of Enceladus based on the data which will be an exciting discovery.

Leave a Reply

*